Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Broccoli and Cheddar Soup
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 11 oz cheddar cheese, cubed (1 in.), divided
- 2 oz unsalted butter, cubed
- 2 oz all-purpose flour
- 4 oz yellow onion, in pieces
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 tsp salt, to taste
- 20 oz broccoli florets
- 20 oz chicken stock, low sodium
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- 6 oz heavy whipping cream
- 4 - 6 sourdough bread boules (8 oz ea.)
- fresh chopped parsley, to garnish
- per 1 portion
- 3644 kJ / 871 kcal
- 35 g
- 95 g
- 40 g
- 4 g
Cranberry-Almond Chicken Salad
Creamy Tomato Soup
Biltmore Broccoli and Cheddar Soup
Creamy Mushroom Soup
Chicken Fajita Soup
Spinach and Artichoke Dip
Cream of Asparagus Soup
Apple and Cranberry Farro Salad
Garlic Mashed Potatoes