Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Polenta zucchini slice
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 30 g extra virgin olive oil, plus extra to grease and brush
- 2 zucchini, 1 peeled into ribbons and 1 deseeded and cut into pieces (3 cm)
- 60 g fresh baby spinach leaves
- 150 g brown onion, cut into quarters
- 2 garlic cloves
- ½ red capsicum (approx. 50 g), deseeded and cut into pieces (3 cm)
- 1 carrot, cut into pieces (3 cm)
- 700 g filtered water
- ½ tsp dried oregano
- 1 ½ tbsp stock paste (see Tips)
- 150 g polenta
- 2 pinches ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp pine nuts
- vegan Parmesan cheese, to sprinkle (optional)
- per 1 portion
- 671.1 kJ / 159.8 kcal
- 3.3 g
- 16.6 g
- 8.4 g
- 2.9 g
Sweet potato lasagne
Rosemary and thyme polenta chips
Carrot, capsicum and pistachio pilaf
Mashed pea and corn slice
Savoury tofu quiche
Stuffed capsicums with herbed quinoa
Eggplant and porcini bites with turmeric tahini dressing
Zucchini tortillas with falafel