Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Carrot gnocchi with zucchini cream
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 100 g Parmesan cheese, cut into pieces (3 cm), plus extra shaved, to serve
- 500 g water, plus extra for boiling
- 500 g carrots, cut into thin rounds (5 mm)
- 600 g zucchini, cut into cubes (1 cm)
- 1 egg
- 2 ½ tsp salt, plus extra to season
- 250 g plain flour
- 30 g eschalots
- 1 garlic clove
- 30 g olive oil
- 2 pinch ground black pepper
- 1 sprig fresh basil, leaves only, for garnishing
- per 1 portion
- 1993 kJ / 474.5 kcal
- 19.9 g
- 54.9 g
- 17.3 g
- Saturated fat
- 6.2 g
- 9.4 g
- 2082.6 mg
Feta, spinach and potato frittata
Cauliflower and sweet potato lasagne
1h 35 min
Steamed eggplant and ricotta lasagne
Ravioli with zucchini sauce
Ricotta, mint and zucchini lasagne
Ricotta and spinach crespelle "cake"
Baked broccoli bites with tofu mayonnaise
Spinach and ricotta patties with tomato sauce
Mashed pea and corn slice
Ricotta patties with chilli lime corn
1h 20 min