Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Mixed mushroom burgers
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 20 g extra virgin olive oil, plus an extra 2 tablespoons for frying
- 1 red onion (approx. 180 g), cut into quarters
- 2 garlic cloves
- 100 g fresh mushrooms, cut into quarters (e.g. button or Swiss brown)
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- ½ tsp sumac
- 400 g canned pinto beans, rinsed and drained (approx. 250 g after draining)
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 1 ½ tbsp psyllium husks
- 1 tsp salt, to taste
- ½ tsp ground black pepper, to taste
- 6 bread rolls of choice, cut into halves horizontally (see Tips)
- 6 slices vegan cheese (see Tips)
- iceberg lettuce, to serve
- ketchup, to serve (see Tips)
- tomatoes, cut into slices, to serve
- red onion, cut into slices, to serve
- avocado, flesh only, cut into slices, to serve
- vegan mayonnaise, to serve (see Tips)
- per 1 portion
- 1860.7 kJ / 443 kcal
- 12.8 g
- 44.4 g
- 21.4 g
- 10.9 g
Black bean enchiladas
Carrot, capsicum and pistachio pilaf
Lentil and chickpea burger with tahini dressing
Sweet and sour tempeh
Butternut mac and cheese
Tex-mex vegetable stew
Yasai miso ramen