Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Chocolate Avocado Cake (Bill Yosses)
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- non-stick cooking spray
- 4 large eggs, room temperature
- 4 oz organic cane sugar
- 8 oz dark chocolate (70%), in pieces
- 4 oz vegetable oil
- 4 ½ oz avocado, peeled, pitted (approx. 1 md.)
- ¼ tsp cream of tartar
- water, to fill roasting pan (1 in.)
Raspberry Whipped Cream
- 1 tbsp confectioners sugar
- 3 tbsp freeze-dried raspberries
- 8 oz heavy whipping cream
- unsweetened cocoa powder, to dust
- 20 - 25 fresh raspberries, to garnish, to taste
- edible gold leaf, to garnish
- per 1 portion
- 1720 kJ / 411 kcal
- 5 g
- 25 g
- 33 g
- 3 g
Vegan Chocolate Cake
All-Purpose Gluten Free Flour
Gluten-Free Baking Powder
Black Bean Brownies
Two Second Breakfast
Stracciatella Ice Cream
Gluten Free Almond Cake with White Chocolate Topping
Tuna Deviled Eggs
Lemon Ice Cream
Caramel Apple Pudding