Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Mushroom and Beef Burger
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 8 oz fresh shiitake mushrooms, halved
- 2 oz fresh portobello mushrooms, halved
- 4 oz fresh king oyster mushrooms, halved
- 2 oz fresh Swiss brown mushrooms, halved
- 16 oz ground beef
- 2 large eggs
- 2 oz dried bread crumbs
- 1 oz liquid aminos, e.g. Bragg®
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 6 slices white cheddar cheese
- 6 hamburger buns, toasted
- per 1 portion
- 1866 kJ / 446 kcal
- 18 g
- 35 g
- 23 g
- 2 g
Apple and Pear Detox Juice
Shrimp in Garlic Sauce
Chicken Breasts Pizzaiola
Chicken with Creamy Vegetable Sauce
Orzo with Salmon, Green Beans and Avocado Sauce
Bacon and Ranch Chicken Salad
Chicken and Quinoa with Peach Salsa
Buffalo Chicken Quinoa Fritters
Antioxidant Detox Juice
Chicken with Mashed Potatoes and Gravy