This recipe is specially made for the Thermomix® TM5 and Thermomix® TM6. Please do not use it for earlier Thermomix® models, since they have different maximum capacities.
Meringue Clouds with Sabayon and Berries (Rosalyn Darling)
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
Meringue Cloud Cakes
- 8 oz sugar
- 6 egg whites
- 1 pinch salt
- ½ tsp cream of tartar
- 1 tbsp cornstarch, sifted
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 3 oz sugar
- 1 lemon, thin peel only, no pith
- 4 egg yolks, from large eggs
- 4 oz white wine (Pinot Grigio)
- 8 oz heavy whipping cream
- 1 ½ cups fresh berries, divided
- fresh basil leaves, to garnish
- per 1 portion
- 1816 kJ / 434 kcal
- 6 g
- 61 g
- 17 g
- 1 g