Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Meringue Clouds with Sabayon and Berries (Rosalyn Darling)
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
Meringue Cloud Cakes
- 8 oz sugar
- 1 tbsp corn starch
- 6 egg whites
- ½ tsp cream of tartar
- 1 pinch salt
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 3 oz sugar
- 1 lemon, thin peel only, no white pith
- 4 egg yolks, from large eggs
- 4 oz white wine (Pinot Grigio)
- 8 oz heavy whipping cream
- 1 ½ cups fresh berries, divided
- fresh basil leaves, to garnish
- per 1 portion
- 1816 kJ / 434 kcal
- 6 g
- 61 g
- 17 g
- 1 g