Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 ½ oz unsalted butter, chilled, cut into pieces, plus extra to grease
- 5 oz all-purpose flour, plus extra to dust
- 1 pinch salt
- ½ tsp homemade vanilla sugar
- 1 ½ oz water
- 31 - 35 oz dessert apples (e.g. Granny Smith, Braeburn, Pink Lady, Pippin), peeled, quartered, cores and seeds removed
- 1 oz sugar
- ½ oz unsalted butter, cut into small pieces
- per 1 slice
- 929 kJ / 222 kcal
- 2 g
- 29 g
- 10 g
- 25 mg
- 2.1 g