Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 6 oz Pecorino Romano, in pieces, plus extra to garnish
- 32 oz water
- ½ tsp salt
- 12 oz dried fettuccine pasta
- 1 - 2 tsp extra virgin olive oil, to taste
- 5 oz unsalted butter, in pieces
- 5 oz heavy whipping cream
- chopped parsley, to serve
- per 1 portion
- 3715 kJ / 888 kcal
- 27 g
- 67 g
- 57 g
- 4 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Rice Salad with Watermelon and Mozzarella
Rice Cooker Brown Rice Salad
Vegetable Stir Fry with Eggs and Rice (Hestan Cue™)
Beef Ragout with Macaroni