Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Chicken Noodle Soup
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 14 oz cooked boneless chicken, from pre-cooked roasted chicken, cut into pieces
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 heaping tbsp fresh parsley, leaves only
- 3 ½ oz yellow onions, halved
- 11 oz mixed vegetables (e.g. carrots, turnips, parsnip), cut into pieces
- 6 oz celery, cut into pieces (½ in)
oz unsalted butter
or ½ oz extra virgin olive oil
- ½ tsp salt, to taste
- ¼ - ½ tsp ground black pepper, to taste
heaping tbsp chicken stock paste, plus 40 oz water
or 40 oz chicken stock
- 2 oz egg noodles (long fresh egg pasta), e.g. Manischewitz brand
- per 1 portion
- 713.1 kJ / 170.5 kcal
- 17.3 g
- 14.9 g
- 4.4 g
- Saturated fat
- 1.8 g
- 2.7 g
- 416.3 mg
Chicken Stock Paste
Buttermilk Mashed Potatoes
Chocolate Chip Cookies
Pancakes and Waffles
Meatballs with Tomato Sauce