Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 14 oz cooked boneless chicken, from pre-cooked roasted chicken, cut into pieces
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 heaping tbsp fresh parsley, leaves only
- 3 ½ oz yellow onions, halved
- 11 oz mixed vegetables (e.g. carrots, turnips, parsnip), cut into pieces
- 6 oz celery, cut into pieces (½ in)
- ½ oz unsalted butter
- ½ tsp salt, to taste
- ¼ - ½ tsp ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 heaping tbsp chicken stock paste, plus 40 oz water
- 2 oz egg noodles (long fresh egg pasta), e.g. Manischewitz brand
- per 1 portion
- 884 kJ / 211 kcal
- 18 g
- 13 g
- 9 g
- 69 mg
- 2.9 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Ramen Noodle Soup
Biltmore Broccoli and Cheddar Soup
Curry, Ginger Kabocha Squash Soup
Mantou Buns with Butternut Squash Soup (TM6 Metric)