Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 ½ oz yellow onions, quartered
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only (approx. 20 leaves)
- 2 sprigs fresh basil, leaves only, plus extra to garnish (approx. 10 lg. leaves)
- ¼ - ½ fresh chili, seeds removed if preferred, plus extra to serve, (e.g. serrano)
- 3 ½ oz sun-dried tomatoes, in oil, lightly drained
- 1 oz unsalted butter
- 16 oz chicken breast fillets, skinless, in pieces (½ - ¾ in.)
- 9 oz heavy whipping cream
- 12 ½ oz water
- 3 oz dry white wine
- 1 tbsp chicken stock paste (see Tip)
- 9 oz penne pasta
- per 1 portion
- 2954 kJ / 703 kcal
- 40 g
- 56.8 g
- 33.7 g
- 6.6 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Rice Salad with Watermelon and Mozzarella
Rice Cooker Brown Rice Salad
Vegetable Stir Fry with Eggs and Rice (Hestan Cue™)
Beef Ragout with Macaroni