Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Niu rou mian (beef noodles)
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 300 g beef fillet, cut into thin slices
- 2 tsp dark soy sauce
- 2 tbsp light soy sauce
- 1 tsp white sugar
- ½ tsp ground white pepper
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 2 tsp cornflour
- 250 g flat rice stick noodles (dried or fresh - 1 cm width)
- 150 g brown onion, cut into thin slices
- 3 cm piece fresh ginger, peeled and cut into julienne
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 - 2 pinches salt
- 2 spring onions/shallots, trimmed and cut into thin slices
- 150 g fresh bean sprouts
- 40 g fresh chives, cut into pieces (2 cm)
- per 4 portions
- 8299.9 kJ / 1976.2 kcal
- 101.9 g
- 279.6 g
- 43.7 g
- Saturated fat
- 9.2 g
- 16.4 g
- 3952 mg
Sticky sesame chicken
Creamy tomato and salami fettuccine
Sweet and sour pork
Chicken meatballs with coconut rice
Asian-style pork noodles
Stir-fry beef bowl
Honey BBQ Chicken
Korean barbecue chicken with rice
Pork cannelloni with vegetable sauce
Chicken and almond stir-fry