Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 30 g olive oil
- 250 g skinless, boneless chicken thighs, cut into thin strips (5 mm thickness)
- 30 g eschalots, cut into slices
- 100 g red capsicum, deseeded and cut into pieces (2-3 cm)
- 50 g carrot, cut into matchsticks
- 30 g snow peas, trimmed
- 120 g broccoli, broken into florets
- 10 g fresh ginger, peeled
- 10 g garlic cloves
- 70 g tamari (see Tips)
- 30 g honey
- 2 tsp gluten free cornflour
- 2 tsp water
- sesame seeds, for sprinkling
- fresh coriander leaves, for garnishing (optional)
- per 1 portion
- 1147.5 kJ / 273.2 kcal
- 17.9 g
- 11.9 g
- 16.4 g
- Saturated fat
- 2.8 g
- 4.3 g
- 893.3 mg
San choy bau
Fruity dream (TM6)
Creamy coconut chicken curry (TM6)
Beef and mushroom stroganoff (TM6)
Chicken meatballs with coconut rice
Sticky Chilli Beef
Stir-fry beef bowl
Chinese pork with vegetables
Chicken and Chinese Sausage Rice