Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 170 g sugar (see tip for portioning)
- 120 g lime juice, freshly squeezed (approx. 6, see tip for portioning)
- 200 g unsalted butter, diced (see tip for portioning)
- 50 g mixed fresh red berries (see tip for portioning)
- 4 medium eggs (see tip for portioning)
- per 1 portions
- 529.8 kJ / 126.6 kcal
- 1.5 g
- 9 g
- 9.5 g
- Saturated fat
- 5.8 g
- 0.2 g
- 16.5 mg
Caramelised Red Onion Chutney
Beetroot Carpaccio (TM6)
Blue Cheese and Rosemary Soda Bread
Apricot Danish Pastries
Coconut Milk Cocoa Custard (Dairy Free)
Rich Lemon Ice Cream
12h 10 min
Mixed Berry Yoghurt
2h 30 min
Mini Eccles Cakes with Potted Stilton