Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Mexican Black Bean Tacos with Sweetcorn Salsa and Avocado
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 150 g iceberg lettuce, cut in pieces
- 1 red chilli, halved, deseeded if desired
- 200 g cherry tomatoes (see tip)
- 15 g fresh coriander, thick stalks discarded, cut in pieces (2 cm), plus 5 g leaves for serving
- 160 g tinned sweetcorn, drained (1 x 195 g tin)
- 3 limes, freshly squeezed juice of 1 (approx. 15 g) and 2 cut in wedges
- 25 g olive oil
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- 2 pinch ground black pepper
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 2 tsp chipotle paste
- 480 g tinned black beans, 1 tin drained and 1 tin with liquid (2 x 400 g tins)
- 8 corn tortillas, soft
- 2 avocados, sliced
- 4 tsp chilli sauce (see tip)
- per 1 portion
- 3078 kJ / 735 kcal
- 24 g
- 83 g
- 30 g
- Saturated fat
- 6 g
- 1781 mg
Mexican Quinoa Salad
Black Bean Quesadillas with Guacamole
Vegan Paella with Smoked Tofu
Chickpea and Tomato Rogan Josh
BBQ Pulled Jackfruit Tacos with Avocado Crema and Slaw
Vegan Mushroom and Spinach Lasagne
Jackfruit and Bean Chilli with Spicy Avocado Purée
Tex-Mex Jacket Potatoes
Spiced Potato Salad with Herb Yoghurt, Watercress and Peas