Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Beetroot and Halloumi Burgers
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 100 g bread, torn in pieces
- 240 g tinned chickpeas, rinsed, drained (1 x 400 g tin)
- 250 g cooked beetroot, halved
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 sprigs fresh parsley, leaves only
- 1 Tbsp ground cumin
- ½ tsp fine sea salt
- 2 pinches ground black pepper
- 1 medium egg
- 300 g red peppers, quartered
- 3 fresh red chillies, halved, deseeded if desired
- 150 g caster sugar
- 75 g cider vinegar
- 35 g water
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 250 g halloumi cheese, sliced (1 cm)
- 6 brioche burger buns
- per 1 portion
- 2597 kJ / 617 kcal
- 22.3 g
- 73.5 g
- 21.2 g
Black Bean Quesadillas with Guacamole
Indian-spiced Roast Butternut and Chickpea Curry
Kung Pao Cauliflower with Pickled Carrot and Sesame Salad
BBQ Pulled Jackfruit Tacos with Avocado Crema and Slaw
Sweet and Sticky Red Cabbage and Sweet Potato Salad
Butterbean and Feta Burgers
Jackfruit and Bean Chilli with Spicy Avocado Purée
Vegan Bean Burgers
Moroccan Chickpea and Halloumi Pie
Bean Burgers with Pistou and Slaw
Goat's Cheese Pie