Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Coconut and Spinach Dahl
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 tsp cumin seeds
- 2 tsp mustard seeds
- 3 garlic cloves
- 100 g onions, quartered
- 25 g fresh root ginger, peeled, cut in round slices (2 mm)
- 25 g coconut oil
- 2 tsp ground turmeric
- 1 - 1 ½ tsp chilli powder, to taste
- 1 ½ tsp salt, plus extra to taste
- 200 g red split lentils, rinsed
- 400 g tinned coconut milk
- 400 g tinned chopped tomatoes
- 75 g raisins
- 100 g fresh spinach leaves
- ground black pepper, to taste
- fresh coriander leaves, roughly chopped for garnishing
- fat-free plain yoghurt, for serving
- per 1 portion
- 1484.3 kJ / 354.8 kcal
- 11.3 g
- 53.4 g
- 12.4 g
- Saturated fat
- 10 g
- 8.5 g
- 667.7 mg
Indian-spiced Roast Butternut and Chickpea Curry
Chilli and Peanut Noodles with Tofu and Chilli Garlic Oil
Aubergine and Sweet Potato Shakshuka with Garlic Cashew Cream
Jackfruit and Bean Chilli with Spicy Avocado Purée
Vegetable and Chickpea Tagine
Satay Tofu Kebabs; Massaman Curry with Jasmine Rice
Chickpea and Tomato Rogan Josh
Aubergine, Coconut and Peanut Curry
Sweet Potato and Spinach Curry with Cauliflower Rice