Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 oz unsalted dry-roasted peanuts
- 1 oz semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 5 oz peanut butter, divided
- 13 oz whole milk, divided
- 7 oz organic heavy whipping cream, chilled
- 1 tbsp confectioners sugar (optional)
- 12 oz chocolate ice cream
- 7 oz ice cubes
- per 1 glass
- 2962 kJ / 708 kcal
- 17 g
- 46 g
- 54 g
- Saturated fat
- 24 g
- 4 g
- 135 mg