Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Baked Mashed Potato Monsters
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 oz Gruyère cheese, in pieces
- 35 oz russet potatoes, peeled, sliced (¼ in.)
- 12 oz whole milk
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 oz unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 - 2 pinches ground nutmeg (optional)
- 3 large eggs
- 2 egg yolks, from large eggs
- 1 oz mixed seeds, e.g. pumpkin, sunflower, chia, flax
- per 1 piece
- 184 kJ / 44 kcal
- 1.7 g
- 4.5 g
- 2.3 g
- Saturated fat
- 0.9 g
- 0.6 g
- 0.1 mg