Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 150 g pickled gherkins, cut in pieces
- 150 g onions, cut in halves
- 60 g butter
- 40 g sugar
- 4 heaped tbsp curry powder (40 g) (e.g. Zanzibar or Madras curry powder)
- 1000 g crushed tomatoes, canned
- 500 g tomato ketchup
- 70 g tomato purée (concentrated)
- 2 tsp salt, plus extra to taste
- 2 tsp sambal oelek (20 g)
meat stock cube (for 0.5 l)
or 1 heaped tsp meat stock paste, homemade
- 20 g fruit vinegar
- per 1 jar
- 1680 kJ / 401 kcal
- 8 g
- 56 g
- 15 g
- 6.9 g
Steamed turbot and mixed vegetable parcels
Chopped vegetable salad
Chilli con carne