Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 150 g cucumbers, cut in pieces
- 60 g fresh spinach leaves
- 3 sprigs fresh parsley, leaves only
- 3 sprigs fresh mint, leaves only
- 1 lemon, peeled, white pith and pips removed
- 1 cm fresh ginger, cut in slices (2 mm)
- ¼ tsp sea salt (optional)
- 1 orange (approx. 100 g), peeled, white pith and pips removed
- 1 apple (approx. 100 g), cut in quarters
- 50 - 100 g ice cubes
50 - 100
or 50 - 100 g coconut water
- per 1 glass
- 173 kJ / 41 kcal
- 1 g
- 7 g
- 0 g
- 1.9 g
Basic Green Smoothie
Chickpea soup with spinach
Creamy courgette soup
Mango and cayenne juice
Apple and Radish Juice
Grapefruit and Ginger Green Zinger
Sparkling Cucumber and Ginger Refresher