Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Tagliatelle with porcini mushrooms
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 20 g fresh parsley, leaves only
- 1 garlic clove
- 50 g extra virgin olive oil
g fresh porcini mushrooms, cut in slices
or 30 g dried porcini mushrooms, soaked in warm water for 20 minutes, drained
- 100 g fresh mushrooms, cut in slices
- 1 ¼ tsp salt
- 1200 g water
- 300 g tagliatelle (long dried egg pasta)
- 1 - 2 pinches freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- per 1 portion
- 1659 kJ / 396 kcal
- 11 g
- 54 g
- 13 g
- 6 g