Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Salmon in mushroom cream sauce with potatoes
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 500 g water
- 1 ½ tsp salt, plus extra to taste
- 600 g potatoes, cut in pieces (2-3 cm)
- 10 g butter, plus extra for greasing
- 4 fresh salmon fillets, skinless (120-200 g each, approx. 2 cm thick)
- 1 lemon, preferably organic, grated zest and juice
- 1 pinch freshly ground pepper, plus extra to taste
- 100 g shallots, cut in halves
- 300 g button mushrooms, cut in slices
- 50 g dry white wine
- 50 g cream
g spreadable cheese (e.g. Laughing Cow®)
or 200 g cream cheese
- 2 pinches ground nutmeg
- per 1 portion
- 2763 kJ / 660 kcal
- 45 g
- 27 g
- 48 g
- 4 g
Creamy mushroom soup
Meatballs with tomato sauce
Pork tenderloin with mustard sauce
Chicken with creamy vegetable sauce
Stir-Fried Beef with Caponata
Fish and potatoes with tomato sauce
Prawn Gratin with Pink Peppercorns
Trout with hollandaise sauce
Tuna with Tomato Sauce, Capers and Olives
Cod with citrus butter