Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Salmon in mushroom cream sauce with potatoes
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 500 g water
- 1 ½ tsp salt, plus extra to taste
- 600 g potatoes, cut in pieces (2-3 cm)
- 10 g butter, plus extra for greasing
- 4 fresh salmon fillets, skinless (120-200 g each, approx. 2 cm thick)
- 1 lemon, preferably organic, grated zest and juice
- 1 pinch freshly ground pepper, plus extra to taste
- 100 g shallots, cut in halves
- 300 g button mushrooms, cut in slices
- 50 g dry white wine
- 50 g cream
g spreadable cheese (e.g. Laughing Cow®)
or 200 g cream cheese
- 2 pinches ground nutmeg
- per 1 portion
- 2763 kJ / 660 kcal
- 45 g
- 27 g
- 48 g
- 4 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Salmon and Basmati Rice with Dill Cream Sauce
Salmon and Leek Parcel with New Potatoes
Thai Steamed Fish With Lime
Best Beer Battered Fish