Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Whole Orange Bundt Cake
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 8 oz unsalted butter, in pieces, plus extra to grease
- 1 whole orange, unpeeled, quartered, plus extra, sliced, to garnish
- 8 - 10 oz sugar, to taste
- ½ oz orange juice (optional)
- 2 drops orange essential oil (optional)
- 10 oz all-purpose flour (see Tip)
- 3 large eggs
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp salt
- confectioners sugar, to serve
- per 1 portion
- 1443 kJ / 345 kcal
- 5 g
- 42 g
- 18 g
- Saturated fat
- 10 g
- 1 g
- 165 mg