Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
French Macarons with Blueberry Jam
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 5 oz ground almonds (see Tip)
- 6 oz confectioners sugar (see Tip)
- 3 oz granulated sugar
- 4 oz egg whites, from large eggs, slightly less than 4 eggs (see Tip)
- food coloring in gel, to taste (see Tip)
- 5 oz granulated sugar
- 1 lemon, thin peel only, no white pith
- 6 ½ oz fresh blueberries
- 1 tsp apple pectin NH (see Variation)
- 1 tsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- per 1 portion
- 264 kJ / 63 kcal
- 1 g
- 12 g
- 2 g
- Saturated fat
- 0 g
- 1 g
- 5 mg
New Orleans Style Cheesecake
Creamed Pearl Onions with Ham
Chocolate Icing (Ganache)
Green Tea Crème Brûlée
Mint Chocolate Chip Cookie