Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
French Macarons with Blueberry Jam (Metric)
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 140 g almonds, ground (see Tip)
- 170 g icing sugar (see Tip)
- 85 g granulated sugar
- 115 g egg whites, slightly less than 4 eggs (see Tip)
- food coloring in gel, to taste (see Tip)
- 140 g sugar
- 1 lemon, thin peel only, no white pith
- 185 g blueberries, fresh
- 1 tsp apple pectin NH (see Variation)
- 1 tsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- per 1 portion
- 264 kJ / 63 kcal
- 1 g
- 12 g
- 2 g
- Saturated fat
- 0 g
- 1 g
- 5 mg
Antonio Bachour: Lemon Basil Tarts
Antonio Bachour: Chocolate Raspberry Tarts
Nutty Chocolate Caramel Bar
Lemon Mousse with Basil Slush
Gluten free choux puffs with Swiss meringue
Caramel and Vanilla Pie
Neapolitan Ice Cream Cake