Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Quick Thai chicken curry
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 garlic clove
- 50 - 100 g onions
- ½ - 1 tsp salt
- 30 g oil
- 50 - 100 g Thai red curry paste
- 200 g coconut milk
- 200 g water
- 400 g waxy potatoes, peeled, cut in bite-size pieces
- 100 g carrots, cut in bite-size pieces
- 600 g chicken breast fillets, skinless, cut in cubes (3 cm)
- 150 g frozen green peas
- 2 - 3 sprigs fresh coriander, leaves only, to garnish
- per 1 portion
- 1914 kJ / 459 kcal
- 42 g
- 27 g
- 20 g
- 6.2 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Korean Fried Chicken
Murgh makhani (Butter chicken - TM6)
Braised Lamb Shanks with Roasted Garlic and Parmesan Mash - Stinco d'agnello con purè di patate all'aglio e parmigiano
Bulgogi (Pan-fried Marinated Beef)