Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 300 g potatoes, cut in pieces (see tip)
- 100 g tomatoes, cut in halves
- 80 g onions, cut in halves
- 1 garlic clove
- 400 g mixed vegetables (e.g. carrots, turnips, leeks), cut in pieces
- 2 sprigs fresh parsley
- ½ tsp salt, adjust to taste
- ¼ - ½ tsp ground pepper, to taste
- 600 g water, adjust to taste
or 20 g olive oil
- per 1 portion
- 375 kJ / 90 kcal
- 2 g
- 12 g
- 3 g
- 2.5 g
Creamy tomato soup
Risotto with Parmesan cheese
Creamy courgette soup
Creamy Pea Soup with Serrano Chips
Chilli con carne
Leek and potato soup
Rice salad with eggs and tuna fish