Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 50 g Gruyère cheese or Swiss cheese (optional), cut into pieces (3 cm)
- 75 g butter, cut into pieces, plus extra for greasing
- 150 g plain flour, plus extra for dusting
- ½ tsp salt
- 50 g water
- 200 g bacon cubes
- 20 g olive oil (optional - see Tips)
- 4 eggs
- 50 g milk
- 100 g crème fraîche or pouring (whipping) cream
- ¼ tsp salt
- 2 pinches ground black pepper
- per 1 portion
- 1199.9 kJ / 285.7 kcal
- 11.4 g
- 14.9 g
- 20.1 g
- Saturated fat
- 10.6 g
- 0.6 g
- 646 mg
Meatloaf with mushroom sauce
Lemon meringue pie
Aussie meat pies
26h 5 min