Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 4 oz dinosaur kale, in pieces, center rib removed
- 7 oz Gala apple, cored, quartered
- 2 oz lemon flesh (approx. 1 med.)
- 2 oz fresh ginger, peeled, in pieces
- 14 oz alkaline water or 14 oz spring water
- per 1 portion
- 368 kJ / 88 kcal
- 4 g
- 21 g
- 1 g
- Saturated fat
- 0 g
- 0 g
- 30 mg