Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 8 oz avocado, flesh only, peel and pit removed (see Tip)
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 lime, juiced, plus 1 lime sliced, to garnish
- 60 oz water
- 1 oz lemon juice
- 20 oz fresh salmon fillets (4 x 5 oz, 1 in. thick)
- ½ tsp salt
- ⅛ tsp ground black pepper
- 4 tsp extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 4 sprigs fresh dill, plus extra to garnish
- vegetable oil, to sear
- per 1 portion
- 1314 kJ / 314 kcal
- 30 g
- 6 g
- 19 g
- 4 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Jumbo Shrimp with Vermicelli
Steamed Whole Fish
Citrus-Glazed Salmon with Roasted Cauliflower Salad
Crispy Coconut Shrimp