Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Sous-vide Salmon with Creamy Avocado
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 8 oz avocado, flesh only, peel and pit removed (see Tip)
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 lime, freshly squeezed (juice only), plus extra, sliced, to garnish
- 60 oz water (approx. or enough to fully submerge bags but not higher than the maximum capacity of the bowl)
- 1 oz lemon juice
- 20 oz fresh salmon fillets (4 x 5 oz, 1 in. thick)
- ½ tsp salt
- ⅛ tsp ground black pepper
- 4 tsp extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 4 sprigs fresh dill, plus extra to garnish
- vegetable oil, to sear
- per 1 portion
- 1808.5 kJ / 432.2 kcal
- 30.2 g
- 7.2 g
- 31.8 g
- Saturated fat
- 6.3 g
- 4.3 g
- 541.3 mg
Mixed Mushroom Sauté
Sous-vide Lamb Chops with Mint Sauce
Browning Beef Cubes (Well Done)
Broccoli Sauté (TM6 Metric)
Sous-vide Pork Tenderloin with Ginger Glaze
Sous-vide Artichoke Stuffed Chicken Breast
Sous-vide Scallops with Saffron Sauce
Sous-Vide Korean Style BBQ Pork Loin