Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Gooey Hot Chocolate Cookie (Metric)
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 455 g semisweet chocolate, cut into squares (1 cm), divided
- 60 g butter, unsalted, cubed
- 140 g brown sugar
- 2 eggs, large
- 1 tsp vanilla extract, natural
- 60 g cocoa powder, unsweetened
- 100 g all purpose white flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- 10 marshmallows, halved lengthwise
- per 1 piece
- 870 kJ / 208 kcal
- 3 g
- 30 g
- 9 g
- Saturated fat
- 5 g
- 3 g
- 61 mg
Chocolate ice cream
Pina Colada Dessert (Pineapple Cheesecake Parfaits)
Orange Cream Popsicle
French Macarons with Blueberry Jam
Chocolate Icing (Ganache)
Neapolitan Ice Cream Cake
Savory tart with tuna, eggs and capers