Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 ½ oz cornmeal
- 4 oz all-purpose flour
- 1 oz sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ⅛ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- ½ oz vegetable oil, plus extra to fry
- 7 oz whole milk
- ½ banana, sliced, to decorate (optional)
- 10 mint leaves, to decorate (optional)
- 3 ½ oz fresh strawberries, sliced, to decorate (optional)
- 2 oz blueberries, to decorate (optional)
- per 1 piece
- 549.6 kJ / 131.3 kcal
- 4 g
- 19.4 g
- 4.1 g
- Saturated fat
- 1 g
- 0.6 g
- 319.6 mg