Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Naan Bread with Hummus (Hestan Cue™)
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 oz unsalted butter, room temperature, in pieces
- 11 oz water
- 2 ¼ tsp active dry yeast
- 2 ½ oz whole milk
- 1 large egg
- 21 ½ oz all-purpose flour, plus extra to dust
- 2 tsp kosher salt, Diamond Crystal®
- 2 oz toasted sesame seeds
- 1 garlic clove
- 15 oz canned garbanzo beans, drained
- 2 oz water
- 1 oz lemon juice
- 1 ½ oz extra virgin olive oil, divided
- ¼ tsp kosher salt, Diamond Crystal®
- ½ tsp ground smoked paprika
- 10 tbsp extra virgin olive oil, as needed to fry
- per 1 piece
- 2318 kJ / 554 kcal
- 15 g
- 73 g
- 23 g
- Saturated fat
- 6 g
- 7 g
- 843 mg
Alternative recipesShow all
Broccoli Salad with Red Pepper and Pine Nuts (TM5/6 Metric)
Chopped Asian Salad
Cranberry-Almond Chicken Salad