Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 80 g olive oil, plus extra for greasing
- 100 g cheddar cheese, cut into pieces (3 cm)
- 350 g zucchini, cut into quarters
- 1 brown onion (approx. 150 g), cut into quarters
- 3 rindless bacon rashers (approx. 160 g), cut into pieces
- 5 eggs
- 100 g rice flour
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- per 1 portion
- 1297 kJ / 309 kcal
- 12.4 g
- 12 g
- 24 g
- Saturated fat
- 7.8 g
- 1.1 g
- 382.8 mg
Pumpkin risotto with bacon
"Hug in a mug" chicken soup
Chicken, leek and corn pie
Feta, spinach and potato frittata
Vegetable stock paste
Apricot chicken risotto
Zucchini, ham and corn bites
Corned beef with mustard sauce