Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Creamy tomato and salami fettuccine
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 50 - 100 g Parmesan cheese, cut into pieces (3 cm)
- ½ brown onion (approx. 90 g)
- 1 garlic clove
- 6 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only, plus extra for garnishing
- ½ red capsicum (approx. 110 g) deseeded, cut into pieces
- 100 g zucchini, cut into pieces
- 30 - 50 g olive oil, to taste
- 400 g Roma tomatoes, cut into quarters
- 300 g water
- 200 g pouring (whipping) cream
- 1 tbsp Vegetable stock paste (see Tips)
- 250 - 300 g dried fettuccine, broken into halves
- 100 g salami or chorizo, thinly sliced
- per 1 portion
- 3275.3 kJ / 779.8 kcal
- 25.8 g
- 59 g
- 48.3 g
- Saturated fat
- 21.6 g
- 6.3 g
- 1034.5 mg
Vegetable stock paste
Aussie potato salad
Sticky sesame chicken
Creamy chicken and sun-dried tomato pasta
Pumpkin risotto with bacon
"Hug in a mug" chicken soup
Sour cream and chicken enchiladas
Apricot chicken risotto
Chicken, leek and corn pie
Curried beef and noodles (Aussie chow mein)