Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 40 g Parmesan cheese, cut into pieces (3 cm)
- 1 eschalot or brown onion (30 g)
- 40 g butter
- 40 g extra virgin olive oil
- 320 g risotto rice (e.g. Arborio)
- 60 g dry white wine
- 1 - 2 tbsp Vegetable stock paste (see Tips)
- 250 g fresh mushrooms, cut into slices
- 720 g water
- per 1 portion
- 2209.5 kJ / 526 kcal
- 12 g
- 66.8 g
- 22.5 g
- Saturated fat
- 9.6 g
- 1.9 g
- 380.2 mg
Alternative recipesShow all
Pumpkin and ricotta cannelloni
Summer tomato and gin pasta sauce
Temaki sushi (TM6)
Squid ink pasta
Gluten free pasta
Creamy tomato and salami fettuccine
Creamy chicken and sun-dried tomato pasta
Pumpkin risotto with bacon
Mushroom risotto (TM6)
Apricot chicken risotto