Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Tteokbokki (Korean Spicy Rice Cakes)
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 ½ oz sugar
- 1 ½ oz soy sauce
- 1 ½ oz gochujang (Korean chili paste)
- 1 tbsp gochugaru (Korean red chili powder), to taste (see Tip)
- ½ oz kombu seaweed, torn into pieces (approx. 2 in.)
- 6 oz white radish e.g. Korean radish, or Daikon radish, peeled, cut into matchsticks (3 in. x ¼ in.)
- 12 oz water
- 8 oz cabbage, diced (1 in.)
- 16 oz garaetteok (Korean rice cake), small cylindrically shaped rice sticks
- 6 oz fish cakes, cut into planks (4 in. x 2 in.)
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced, plus extra to garnish
- 2 - 3 tsp toasted sesame seeds, to garnish (optional)
- per 1 portion
- 1241.1 kJ / 296.6 kcal
- 11.1 g
- 52.1 g
- 5.4 g
- Saturated fat
- 0.7 g
- 4.6 g
- 1198.8 mg
Arnold Palmer Lemonade
Homemade Green Superfood Powder
Candied Sweet Potatoes
Orange Cream Popsicle
Leftover Vegetable Hummus
Ayam Masak Lemak Cili Api (Braised Chicken with Hot Creamy Coconut Milk)
One Pot Ravioli Soup
Cinnamon Cream Cheese Rolls
Dalgona Coffee Classic (Korean coffee)
Air Katira (Katira Drink)
Iced Ginger Latte