Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Baked Chicken Pizzaiola
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 800 g potatoes, peeled and cut into thin slices
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 300 g Edam cheese, cut into pieces (3 cm)
- 50 g extra virgin olive oil
- 250 g onion, peeled, cut into quarters
- 4 garlic cloves
- 600 g tomato passata
- 2 tsp Vegetable stock paste (see Tip)
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- 1 ½ tsp white sugar
- 1200 g chicken breast, skinless, cut into halves
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp fresh ground black pepper
- 500 g broccolini or broccoli cut into florets, trimmed
- per 1 portion
- 3471.1 kJ / 829.6 kcal
- 61.7 g
- 44.4 g
- 46 g
- Saturated fat
- 16.2 g
- 8 g
- 911.8 mg
Lala's creamy lemon butter chicken
Low waste chicken lasagne
Cheeseburger Meatball and potato wedge traybake
Chicken meatballs in smoky tomato and eggplant sauce
Chicken and risoni bake
1h 15 min
Family burger pie
Baked Chicken Pizzaiola with Thermomix® Cutter (TM6)
Chicken in chipotle sauce
Meatballs with chilli cheese potatoes
Broccoli and ham pasta bake