Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Baked Chicken Pizzaiola with Thermomix® Cutter (TM6)
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 800 g potatoes peeled, cut into pieces that fit through feeder tube
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 300 g Edam cheese, cut into pieces (3 cm)
- 50 g extra virgin olive oil
- 250 g onion, peeled, cut into quarters
- 4 garlic cloves
- 600 g tomato passata
- 2 tsp Vegetable stock paste (see Tip)
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- 1 ½ tsp white sugar
- 1200 g chicken breast, skinless, cut into halves
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp fresh ground black pepper
- 500 g broccolini or broccoli cut into florets, trimmed
- per 1 portion
- 3471.1 kJ / 829.6 kcal
- 61.7 g
- 44.4 g
- 46 g
- Saturated fat
- 16.2 g
- 8 g
- 911.8 mg
Lala's creamy lemon butter chicken
Family chicken galette
Low waste chicken lasagne
Jo Whitton's Wholesome meatball soup
Cheeseburger Meatball and potato wedge traybake
Swedish meatballs and mash
Chicken meatballs in smoky tomato and eggplant sauce
Baked Chicken Pizzaiola
Potato bake (Thermomix® Cutter, TM6)
Broccoli and ham pasta bake