Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Lala's creamy lemon butter chicken
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 30 g Parmesan cheese, cut into pieces (3 cm)
- 6 - 8 chicken thighs, skin on, bone in
- 1 - 2 tbsp paprika, to taste
- sea salt, to taste
- ground black pepper, to taste
- 3 garlic cloves
- 20 g unsalted butter, plus an extra 2 tbsp
- 120 g double cream
- 1 lemon, freshly squeezed (approx. 40 g)
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 2 tsp Chicken stock paste (see Tips)
- 200 g water
- 60 g fresh baby spinach leaves
- per 1 portion
- 4122 kJ / 985.2 kcal
- 60.3 g
- 6.3 g
- 79.4 g
- Saturated fat
- 29.6 g
- 1.8 g
- 419 mg
Family chicken galette
1h 55 min
Chicken and risoni bake
Coq au vin blanc with mashed potato
Gwinganna turmeric chicken with coconut cream and green beans
Meatballs with chilli cheese potatoes
Chicken meatballs in smoky tomato and eggplant sauce
Jo Whitton's Wholesome meatball soup
Low waste chicken lasagne
Swedish meatballs and mash
Chicken gyros with tzatziki
Baked Chicken Pizzaiola