Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Lemon and lamb pie with filo topping
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1500 g boneless lamb leg, cut into pieces (4 cm)
- 1 brown onion (approx. 150 g), cut into halves
- 3 celery stalks, trimmed and cut into thirds
- 20 g olive oil
- 450 g water
- 2 tsp Chicken stock paste (see Tips)
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 cinnamon quill
- 8 sprigs fresh dill, leaves only
- 2 tbsp plain flour
- 80 g freshly squeezed lemon juice (approx. 2 lemons)
- 2 egg yolks
- 340 g fresh silverbeet (2 bunches), trimmed and cut into pieces
- 400 g marinated artichoke hearts, drained and cut into quarters (optional)
- 100 g butter, cut into pieces
- 8 sheets filo pastry
- per 1 portion
- 3298.3 kJ / 785.3 kcal
- 59.8 g
- 18.6 g
- 51.1 g
- Saturated fat
- 22 g
- 9.4 g
- 620.7 mg
Meatballs with tomato sauce
Beef stew with buttermilk dumplings
Chorizo and chicken pasta
Chicken, leek and corn pie
Pork meatballs with couscous
Pork cannelloni with vegetable sauce
Beef and pepper ragu
Beef, apricot and pine nut pastilla
Indian-style fish with yoghurt sauce, potatoes and vegetables