Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 4 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only
- 1 brown onion (approx. 180 g), cut into halves
- 30 g butter
- 1 tbsp ground paprika
- 1 pinch ground cayenne pepper, to taste
- 700 g beef fillet, cut into strips (6 x 2 cm)
- 1 pinch salt, to taste
- 200 g button mushrooms, cut into quarters
- 50 g tomato paste
- 100 g white wine
- 1 tbsp Meat stock paste (see Tips)
- 1 tbsp cornflour
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 120 g sour cream
- per 1 portion
- 1875.8 kJ / 446.6 kcal
- 42.3 g
- 7.2 g
- 26.9 g
- Saturated fat
- 14.6 g
- 3.6 g
- 493.3 mg
Meat stock paste
Paprika chicken with sour cream sauce
Apricot chicken risotto
Meatballs with tomato sauce
Mongolian lamb hot pot
Chorizo and chicken pasta
Creamy honey mustard chicken
Chicken and cashews