Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 14 oz dry vermouth
- 1 tbsp anise liqueur, i.e. Pernod® or Black Sambuca®
- 3 ½ oz raisins
- 2 oranges, zest only, no white pith, plus extra slices to garnish
- 5 cardamom pods, crushed
- 6 whole cloves
- 1 in. fresh ginger, peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 7 oz raw sugar
- 35 ½ oz red wine, chilled
- 3 ½ oz dark rum
- 13 oz ginger beer, chilled
- per 1 portion
- 604 kJ / 144 kcal
- 0.8 g
- 36 g
- 0.1 g
- 0.8 g
Dinner for 2 - Creamy Vegetable Soup, Steamed Chicken with Vegetable Tagliatelle and Mustard Sauce
Frozen Fruit Sorbet
Whole Wheat Soda Bread
Broccoli Salad (TM5 Metric)
Baby Potatoes with Prosciutto Dust