Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Eggplant with Feta Cheese and Sundried Tomatoes
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 - 2 eggplants, large, unpeeled (approx. 30 oz total) sliced in rounds (approx. ¼ in.)
- 1 tsp salt
- 9 oz balsamic vinegar
- 1 oz brown sugar
- 3 ½ oz fresh baby spinach
- 1 oz fresh basil leaves (approx. 30 med. leaves), to taste
- 15 dried tomatoes in oil, cut into 30 strips
- 8 oz feta cheese, cut into 30 sticks
- 30 pinches freshly ground black pepper (approx. 3 tsp)
- 6 green onions, cut into thin strips, (approx. 5 strips ea.) to bundle (optional)
- per 1 piece
- 119 kJ / 28 kcal
- 1 g
- 1 g
- 2 g
- 1 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Cranberry-Almond Chicken Salad
Chopped Asian Salad
Broccoli Salad with Red Pepper and Pine Nuts (TM5/6 Metric)
Shrimp Pasta Salad with Cilantro Pesto