Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Stuffed Picnic Loaf
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 300 g water, plus extra for baking
tsp dried instant yeast
or 20 g fresh yeast, crumbled
- oil, for greasing
- 500 g strong white bread flour, plus 1 Tbsp for sprinkling
- 40 g unsalted butter, diced
- 2 tsp fine sea salt
- 100 g red onions, halved then thinly sliced (3 mm)
- 70 g olive oil, plus extra for brushing
- 2 tsp brown sugar
- 80 g roasted red peppers, preserved, in pieces (5 cm)
- 200 g cooked chicken meat, breast meat, cut in pieces (3 cm)
- 1 bunch fresh basil leaves (approx. 5 g)
- 30 g red wine vinegar
- ¼ tsp fine sea salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 30 g pitted black olives, halved
- 100 g cooked ham, cut in large pieces
- 30 g rocket leaves
- 50 g grated mozzarella
- per 1 portion
- 2245 kJ / 537 kcal
- 29.6 g
- 62.2 g
- 18.8 g
Christmas Tree Pull-apart Bread
Pesto Star Bread
Cheese and Bacon Pastries
Spanish-flavoured Sausagemeat Plait
Gluten-free Raspberry Cream Roulade
Ham Hock Potato Bake
Bacon Cheeseburger Garbage Bread
Mozzarella Stuffed Flatbread
Bacon Cheese Fries with Ranch Sauce
Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls