Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Parmesan and Rosemary Buns
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 50 g Parmesan cheese, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary, leaves only
- 200 g water
- 60 g milk
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- 1 ½ tsp dried instant yeast
- 500 g strong white bread flour
- 80 g butter, soft
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- 1 Tbsp olive oil, plus extra for greasing
- per 1 piece
- 1561 kJ / 373 kcal
- 11.5 g
- 47 g
- 15.5 g