Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Chilli chutney quesadillas
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 500 g brown onion, cut into eighths, layers separated
- 1 apple, peeled, cored and cut into eighths
- 1 red capsicum, deseeded and cut into thin strips (1 cm)
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 40 g unsalted butter, cut into pieces (1-2 cm)
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp dried chilli flakes
- 8 multigrain tortillas
- 16 slices Swiss cheese
- 50 - 80 g fresh baby spinach leaves
- per 1 portion
- 3977.3 kJ / 947 kcal
- 39.2 g
- 90 g
- 45.7 g
- Saturated fat
- 27.6 g
- 10.2 g
- 2089.1 mg
Chipotle bean and corn salad
Black bean enchiladas
Mexican one-pot pasta
Cauliflower tacos with chipotle sauce
Soba noodle mee goreng
Broccoli, chilli and pine nut spaghetti
Chickpea shawarma salad bowl
Pulled BBQ jackfruit
Carrot, capsicum and pistachio pilaf