Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 30 g raw cashews
- hot water, for soaking
- 400 g fresh tomatoes, cut into halves and deseeded
- 1 tbsp unsalted butter
- 2 cardamom pods (green)
- 1 cinnamon quill
- 2 whole cloves
- 1 dried bay leaf
- ½ tsp fenugreek seeds
- 1 fresh long green chilli, trimmed, cut into halves and deseeded
- 1 tsp garlic paste (see Tips)
- ½ tsp ginger paste (see Tips)
- ¼ - ½ tsp Kashmiri chilli powder
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- 1 pinch ground turmeric
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 - 1 ¼ tsp garam masala (see Tips)
- 180 g water
- ½ tsp sugar
- 100 g pouring (whipping) cream
- 250 - 300 g paneer, cut into batons (1 x 6 cm) (see Tips)
- canola oil, for frying
- per 1 portions
- 2925.3 kJ / 696.5 kcal
- 6 g
- 12.8 g
- 70.3 g
- Saturated fat
- 14.1 g
- 4.4 g
- 623 mg
Chhole (chickpea curry)
Baingan ka bharta
Rajma (kidney bean curry)