Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 oz olive oil
- 4 ½ oz yellow onions, quartered
- 2 garlic cloves
- 24 oz sirloin steak, cut in strips (approx. 3 in. x ½ in.)
- 5 oz tomato paste
- 10 oz fresh mushrooms, sliced, e.g. white button
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 7 oz heavy whipping cream
- fresh parsley, chopped, to garnish
- per 1 portion
- 2523 kJ / 603 kcal
- 57 g
- 14 g
- 36 g
- 3 g
Chicken Breasts Pizzaiola
Chicken Cacciatore with Orzo
Salmon in Mushroom Cream Sauce with Potatoes
Pork Tenderloin with Mustard Sauce
Prosciutto and Provolone Risotto
Pork Tenderloin with Whiskey Honey Sauce
Quick Cheese Soufflés
Pasta Salad with Trout and Vegetables