Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 oz olive oil
- 4 ½ oz yellow onions, quartered
- 2 garlic cloves
- 24 oz sirloin steak, cut in strips (approx. 3 in. x ½ in.)
- 5 oz tomato paste
- 10 oz fresh mushrooms, sliced, e.g. white button
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 7 oz heavy whipping cream
- fresh parsley, chopped, to garnish
- per 1 portion
- 2523 kJ / 603 kcal
- 57 g
- 14 g
- 36 g
- 3 g
Meatballs with Tomato Sauce
Chicken Breasts Pizzaiola
Chicken Cacciatore with Orzo
Chicken with Creamy Vegetable Sauce
Coconut Curry Chicken with Veggie Rice
Chunky Beef Stew